Free NO Obligation Evaluation ~ Affordable Solutions
Bed bugs are parasitic insects that feed exclusively on blood!
Professional evaluation and treatment is essential
The sooner the better so do NOT wait – call us today!
We have affordable Bed Bug Solutions for South Florida
Bed Bug Infestation is becoming epidemic in the USA. New York leads the list, California is number two but Florida is #3 in Bed Bugs and rising.
Bed bugs have been a household pest for more than 3,300 years. They date back to ancient Egypt. and were first brought to the United States by early colonists, where they thrived for many centuries.
However, by the 1950’s, bed bugs had been all but eradicated in the developed world, thanks to the availability of new pest control products, such as DDT, and use of vacuums and washing machines.
Several factors led to the resurgence of bed bugs beginning in the late 1990’s; increased international travel, more targeted pest control products and methods and a lack of public awareness about pest prevention methods.
Bed bugs are once again a huge problem in this country and there have been many reports of infestation in some of the best hotels and apartment buildings in New York City – BUT, once again Florida has also been under attack by these pests. The warm humid climate of Florida offers a suitable condition for Bed bugs that feed on human and animal blood. Bed bugs like warmth, and are active year round here
Notoriously hard to detect, bed bugs hide in bed frames, mattresses and box springs, clothing, luggage, furniture, book bindings, behind baseboards, and under wallpaper.
Check seams of bedding, and other furniture. Red stains on bedding or mattress. Dark fecal matter spots and brownish molted “skins” left behind.
Do you feel itchy when you wake up?
Bed bug bites can resemble bites of other insects such as mosquitoes, fleas and spiders.
A typical bed bug bite will appear as an itchy red welt on your body. These bites will often occur on your upper body, usually on your arms and shoulders. The bites are often in a straight line.
Some people have little reaction to these, which can make it hard to detect. Others are bothered by itching and allergic reactions. You usually do NOT wake up or feel the bite, because bed bugs inject their own anesthetic into the skin before they suck the blood!
The Good News: Bed Bugs do not carry serious diseases.
The Bad News: Bed Bugs are extremely hard to detect and treat yourself.
You NEED professional help – so call us today!
Bed bugs or ?? You may have bed bugs, fleas or other pests
Call AAA Pest Control Today
Full Service Pest Control and Prevention
Residential and Commercial
Let our licensed, insured and experienced Technician visit you for a totally FREE No Obligation Inspection and honest assessment. If needed, we can offer you all of the best treatment options to suit your needs and budget.
Bed Bug Prevention
Use luggage racks and luggage mats , do not put luggage on floor or under bed.
Check bedding for signs of infestation when you travel.
Wash clothing and inspect luggage immediately after returning from a trip
Inspect used furniture for bed bugs before bringing it into your home.
Never bring discarded bed frames, mattresses, box springs, or upholstered furniture into your home.
1. A Bed Bug can drink 3 times its weight in blood in a single feeding.
2. They can go days, weeks or even a year without feeding.
3. They live as long as 18 months and lay as many as 200 eggs across a lifetime — that’s why they’re so tough to exterminate.
4. Bed bugs can be found in every corner of the world.
5. Cleanliness has nothing to do with it : Bed Bugs are found in 5 Star Hotels.
6. After a 60-year absence, bed bugs have made a a comeback.
7. Bed bugs do not travel on their own or enter from outside – they are always “brought in” to an environment, most commonly on luggage, clothing, or used furniture.
8. Infestations can be found in homes, apartments, hotels, motels, bed and breakfast, dormitories, rentals, patient care centers, cruise ships, theaters, clothing stores,modes of transport, and elsewhere.
9. Over the last few years, Bed Bugs have made over a 500% increase in the U.S.